10 QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF TO HELP YOU DECLUTTER Is this an item that I use regularly? IF YES …. FIND IT A HOME AND PUT IT AWAY IF NO …. Create and put it in a Give Away/Sell area IF MAYBE …… THEN ask yourself these additional questions: Is it something I LOVE? When…
Cut down your closet by 25% by asking yourself this one question: “If I were shopping right this second, would I buy this?” If the answer’s no, out it goes.
10 BASIC LAWS OF “STUFF”
1. Stuff breeds – the more you have, the more you need.
2. Useless stuff crowds out the good stuff.
3. Dust loves stuff. Bugs love stuff. Rodents love stuff. Moisture loves stuff. Mold LOVES stuff!
4. Stuff loves to stay where it lands.
5. Stuff expands to fit the space available.
6. Stuff becomes invisible over time.
7. Stuff costs you more than once.
8. Stuff has a powerful effect on your state of mind.
9. Stuff takes on value only when it is used.
10. Stuff doesn’t make you happy, “YOU” do.
A versatile charging station for any room in your house, specially next to your bed; for Tablets, Notebooks, Laptops, IPods…