10 BASIC LAWS OF “STUFF”
1. Stuff breeds – the more you have, the more you need.
2. Useless stuff crowds out the good stuff.
3. Dust loves stuff. Bugs love stuff. Rodents love stuff. Moisture loves stuff. Mold LOVES stuff!
4. Stuff loves to stay where it lands.
5. Stuff expands to fit the space available.
6. Stuff becomes invisible over time.
7. Stuff costs you more than once.
8. Stuff has a powerful effect on your state of mind.
9. Stuff takes on value only when it is used.
10. Stuff doesn’t make you happy, “YOU” do.